in the AllgäuSternHotel
Safe vacation in the region of Allgäu
We are very happy to welcome you in our house. For your safety as well as our employees’ safety and to ensure smooth proceedings we would like to let you know about the following information and notes before you arrive:
- If you have any symptoms of an acute respiratory disease of any severity or fever we cannot accommodate or service you.
- Before you enter the hotel you have to put on a mask which must be worn everywhere except in your hotel room and at your table in the restaurant.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands after entering the hotel and also on entering and leaving the restaurant. The toilets are opposite of the day bar and in the panorama restaurant.
- We kindly ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other guests.
- Please pay contactless if possible.
- Our saunas, our fitness room, our gym, the bowling alley, our beer parlour and the rotisserie must unfortunately remain closed.
- Swimming in the indoor and outdoor pool is possible for an hour and after prior announcement at the reception.
- Due to safety reasons we unfortunately cannot offer a sports programme.
- In the public areas, only persons of maximal two households or maximal ten persons are allowed at the same time.
- The panorama restaurant as well as the day bar are closed after 11 pm until further notice.
- Please inform us about allergies or intolerances to enable us to order respective products for you before you arrive.
We cordially thank you for your help and your cooperation and look forward to you.
Should you have any questions our reception team can be reached under the number +49 8321 279 0.
Your team at the AllgäuSternHotel