Weddings in Bavaria
Sonnenkopfhütte - the Wedding Location in the Allgäu
The unique Sonnenkopfhütte, in the midst of nature, surrounded by Alpine meadows and fruit trees, with open fireplace and terrace, is a jewel in the Bavarian Alps. The alpine hut reflects a rural architectural style that has stood the test of time. It has been built using solid Austrian larch and a stacking method of construction. The Sonnenkopfhütte is located beyond Ostrachtal, south of the AllgäuSternHotel and can be reached on foot in approximately 30 minutes.
We'll reserve the Sonnenkopfhütte exclusively for you and your guests to guarantee a wonderful celebration. To make your planning easier, we have put together the most important information here:
- You should count at least 70 guests for your wedding celebration.
- Food is available as both a menu or in the form of a buffet.
- No hire will be calculated for your celebration as long as a minimum sale of € 9,000, including statutory VAT, is reached. Overnight stays in the hotel will be taken into account here.
- The celebration should finish at 2am.
- We leave the decoration entirely up to you - you can therefore proceed exactly according to your tastes.
- There are parking spaces available at the Sonnenkopfhütte to make an uninterrupted celebration possible We will be glad to help organise any transfers.
- Unfortunately, no fireworks may be set off at the hut.
For further questions or an individual quote, contact Ms Kerstin Meinel on the telephone number +49 8321 279 915 or via email on email@example.com.
Of course, we also organise other parties, such a birthdays or anniversaries. If the Sonnenkopfhütte is too big, we recommend our cross vault wine cellar.