Functionality, sustainability & aesthetics
Where else would you find something comparable?
Superior room (Gran Paradiso, Mont Blanc)
- Parquet flooring alternating between maple, wenge, doussier and oak
- TV sets alternating between Loewe and LG
- Wall heating
- Romanesque smoothing techniques
- Electronic access control
- Thermal insulation glazing
- Free WLAN Internet access is available in all rooms (100 MBit/s synchronous)
- Clear room height and floating flat screen TV (37" large)
- Flooded with light thanks to panoramic windows in the roof and continuous window façade to the balcony
- Electronic access control
- Highest quality bathrooms, room-high panelling with Brazilian granite, alternatively azul imperial or azul macauba granite.
- Furniture: Poltrona Frau, Duvivier
- Lighting: Fontana Arte, Wagenfeld
- Individual suites with a small library containing literature for both children and adults
- Some rooms have their own individual whirlpool, bar and espresso machine which can be used free-of-charge
- Alternates between high-quality photographs and original contemporary artists
This results in a harmonious combination of functionality and aesthetics which can only be found in very few hotels - a reflection of our own corporate philosophy: Based on the desire of guests for comfort and convenience and borne out by sustainability goals.
This is manifested, in particular, in the construction and operation of a cogeneration unit in a system size which gives an electrical output of 240 kW and a thermal output of 365 kW. As a result, this in-house cogeneration unit is able to produce approximately 1.6 million kW of electricity and approximately 2.3 million kW of thermal energy per year in around 6,500 hours of operation. This corresponds to the same power requirement as 350 houses and a thermal energy requirement of approximately 90 houses. At the same time, the cogeneration unit enables a reduction of CO2 emissions to the tune of 600 tonnes.
The individual design of the superior rooms continue:
In the conference area
- Thonet chairs
- Custom-made conference tables for the comfort of conference guests
- CFC-free cooling system in the entire conference area
Within the hotel's integrated, but at the same time spatially divided spa area
- with five saunas, including a panorama sauna and a panorama sanarium
and in the eight different restaurants and bars.
The highlight of every event is the Sonnenkopfhütte. In the midst of open nature, surrounded by Alpine countryside and fruit trees, the unique Sonnenkopfhütte, with open fireplace and terrace, is a jewel in the Bavarian Alps. The alpine hut reflects a rural architectural style that has stood the test of time. It has been built using solid Austrian larch and a stacking method of construction. The Sonnenkopfhütte is located beyond Ostrachtal, south of the AllgäuSternHotel and can be reached on foot in approximately 30 minutes.
You won't find anything comparable.
We are looking forward to your visit.